Berkeley Lab


Cleanup Resources




*The Facilities Division provides document shredding collection bins.  Divisions may request document shredding collection bins using the Transportation Move Request form in the Facilities Work Request Center.  Divisions pay for Facilities Transportation to deliver and collect the shredding bins.  Facilities pays for the shredding service.  Shredding bins should only be used to collect documents that require destruction per Archives and Records Management Policy, e.g. duplicates of medical, legal, payroll and human resource records.